Monday, March 21, 2011

They Like Me! They Really Like Me!

So far my writing career has consisted of me drafting content, and trying to promote the hell out of it with my meager means.  Today, in a very small but significant way, the tide has turned...I have been approached to write a piece for the local POMBA (parents of multiple births) newsletter.  This is so cool...the invitation stems from my writing on www.suite101.com , where I've created a series of articles on parenting twins.  So while I realize that writing an article like this is very small potatoes in the big scheme of things, it means a lot to me.  My writing has been noticed by someone, and it is appreciated.  That's a really great feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting Ready to Self-Publish

A couple of months ago, I finished the novel that I started in 2011 or so. I did so with mixed feelings - pride that I'd blown the dust ...