Thursday, February 10, 2011

Writers ROCK!

How amazing is this? In my mad research into "how to begin", I found this Luminary Writer's Database:  http://www.writersdb.com/  which is a free, web-based submission tracking tool.  Not only was this writer clever enough and ambitious enough to develop this, but he/she is now enabling other writers (ie the competition!) to use it with no strings attached!  I'm shaking my head at how wonderful and supportive this new world is that I'm stepping into.  (I know, I know...it should be "into which I'm stepping"...does one have to use perfect grammar at all time to still be considered a writer?)  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting Ready to Self-Publish

A couple of months ago, I finished the novel that I started in 2011 or so. I did so with mixed feelings - pride that I'd blown the dust ...